We take your privacy seriously
Keto Delivered Meals ensure that all private information is treated in accordance with the requirements established under the Australian Privacy Principles (APP) (Schedule 1 of the Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012).
Under the Privacy Act 1988, ‘personal information’ is defined as ‘information or an opinion (including information or an opinion forming part of a database), whether true or not, and whether recorded in a material form or not, about an individual whose identity is apparent or can reasonably be ascertained, from the information or opinion’.
Keto Delivered Meals abide by the following principles:
- We may use your contact details to send you further information regarding KetoDeliveredMeals with the information provided to us i.e. promotions, newsletters etc.
- If you do not want any further contact from KetoDeliveredMeals we will remove your contact details from our distribution lists upon your request in alignment with the Privacy Act;
- We will not disclose your personal information to any other company or another party unless directly authorised to do so;
- If you want to know what information we have for you, please request this to us in writing and we will provide access to your personal information in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles;
- Our website is hosted through an on-shore hosting company to ensure all information is based in Australia;
- Our website uses secure protection for payment platforms and abides by all required and relevant Australian laws in relation to the shop component of our website.
If you wish to find out more, or have any concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.